Spicy Kuska Ingredients | Tasty Kushka ki Recipe
Tasty Kushka Recipe in a unique way of preparing the popular kuska recipe without any vegetables or meat with just rice and spices. it is a popular south Indian kuska recipe is typically served with Raitha
kuska biryani recipe is mainly originated from the south Indian cuisine especially in Tamilnadu. in Urdu kuska literally means plain or simple and hence the name to this biryani recipe. moreover, in Tamilnadu, kuska rice or kuska biryani is generally served only in the canteen or in a mess and you may not find it in posh fine-dine restaurants. I personally love it and I prepare it quite often whenever I have a strong urge for biryani and I do not have many veggies or I do not have much time. Muslim Ingredient ChickenBiryani ki Recipes | Tasty
furthermore, i would like to add few tips, recommendations for an authentic kuska recipe or kuska rice. initially, i have sona masuri to raw ponni rice too. typically it is prepared with raw rice served in canteen or mess. secondly, i have not added any food colour while preparing it. but generally red or orange food colour is added served in hotels or restaurants and you may add it if you wish too.POTATO RICE OR ALOO PULAO
kuska recipe | kuska biryani recipe | how to make plain biryani recipe
- 2 tbsp ghee / clarified butter
- 1 bay leaf / tej patta
- 1 inch cinnamon / dalchini
- 3 cardamom / elachi
- 1 star anise
- 5 cloves / lavang
- 3 eggs,2 potato
- 1 tsp cumin / jeera
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- ¼ cup curd / yoghurt, Dahi
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 5-6 green chilli
- ¼ tsp turmeric / haldi
- 2 tomato, finely chopped
- ½ tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 4-5 tbsp mint / pudina, finely chopped
- 4-5 tbsp coriander, finely chopped
- 2 cups rice, soaked 20 minutes
- 3 cups water
- Firstly take a pan and add the 2tbsp of oil.
- Now add the onions(2) finally chopped,and add the ginger garlic paste.
- additionally add 1 tomato and saute till the tomatoes turn soft and mushy.
- Now add the mint leaves,coriander leaves.
- Take the jar fried items it turn to smooth paste.
- Now take the pressure cooker and add the 2tbsp of oil.
- And add the cumin seeds ½ tbsp. and add the boiled eggs and potatos.
- Now add the paste and fry until brown color.
- Add the salt as per taste,1tbsp chilli powder,turmeric powder 1/2 tbsp.
- Now the 2tbsp curd, and fry until brown color,add 1tbsp of mint and coriander leaves.
- And add the 3cups of water for 2 cups of rice.
- Now wait for boiling water,now add the 2cups of rice.
- cover and pressure cook for 2 whistles on medium flame or till rice gets cooked completely.
- finally, serve kuska rice / kuska biryani with mirchi ka salan or raita.
7,375 total views, 3 views today