Pulao Recipe at home
Pulao Recipe is my favourite masala rice it is very easy to prepare with liked spices. This recipe preparation is very quick and easy this rice used to eat in lunch and dinner. This pulao is best for seniors and children’s why because in this recipe we used less masalas, less oil, less spices.
Khichdi Recipe | Khichadi ki Recipe spicy also try this recipe
Spicy Kuska Ingredients | Tasty Kushka ki Recipe also try this recipe
1.Basmati Rice – 2 cups
2.Oil –2-4 tbsp
3.Cinnamon – 2 inch piece
4.Cardamom – 2
5.Cloves – 2
6.Bay leaf – 1
7.Salt as per taste
8.ginger,garlic paste 2-4 tbsp
9.Water – 3 cups for 2 cups rice
10.coconut paste 2tbsp
11. mint leaves
12. coriander leaves
13. chopped tomatoes
15.sliced green chillis
PULAO PREPARATION METHOD:
1. Wash rice and soak in water for 20 minutes.
2. Drain and keep aside.
3. Heat oil in a pan.
4. Fry the cinnamon, cardamom, cloves and bayleaf.
5. Add chopped onions and add green chillis.
6. Fry for 8 to 10 minutes,until onions are brown color.
7.Add mint leaves and coriander leaves fry well.
8.Add tomatoes and fry till softened.
9. Add ginger,garlic paste 2-4 tbsp fry well.
10.Add coconut paste 2tbsp fry well.
11. Add 3 glass of water for 2 cups of rice.
12.Add slat as per taste and mix well and cover the pan with plate for 10 to 15 minutes.
13. After 10 minutes add 20 minutes soaked rice and mix well.
14. After 2 minutes add 2tbsp of lemon juice.
15.And also add 2tbsp ghee its optional .
16.After 1 minute add food color you need it is also optional.
17.And cover it for 10 to 15 minutes.
18.After 10 minutes our pulao is ready to serve hot with your liked raita or chicken curry or mutton curry.