MUTTON BIRYANI RECIPE
MUTTON lovers are really liked easy mutton curry recipe. This is the easy digestive curry for children and old people. It initially used to take me some effort to consciously try out dishes made from tender mutton pieces but after eating Best Mutton Curry recipe made by my super mom.Mopped up with thick buttered tandoori roties, the taste is still fresh on my tongue.
After I got married and Bangalore happened, I got to try a whole new range of dishes.
PREPARATION OF CURRY:
The process of making this simple curry begins by heating some oil in a pressure cooker.
So, if you have been thinking about making Mutton Curry in a pressure cooker for quick some time now.
Once the oil gets hot, add 2-3 cloves and add cinnamon, green chilli, onion and cook till they turn slightly brown.
Then gently add mutton pieces and cook on high heat for 5 whistles.
After 5 whistles,Then add red chilli powder, coconut paste 2tbsp,and add ginger,garlic paste 2tbsp and mix well.
Cook for 5minutes and add coriander powder, garam masala, and cook the mix until the oil starts to separate from the sides.
Add one cup of water to it and then pressure cook it well for low heat respectively.
And cook for 1 minute and sprinkle fresh coriander leaves.
PREPARATION OF MUTTON BIRYANI RECIPE:
- Place a pan on stove and add six cups of water for three cups of rice.
- Add 1tbsp oil .
- Wait for 10 minutes to boil the water.
- Add 20 minutes soaked rice in boiled water.
- Mix well.
- Cover it for 10 minutes with plate.
- Cook the rice for 80%.
- Take the half rice in another bowl.
- Add cooked mutton into rice like layer.
- Do the same process until the mutton is completed.
- Add fried onions and add mint leaves, coriander leaves.
- Cover the plate with a cloth and place it on a pan.
- Cook for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes our mutton biryani is ready to serve with raithe or mirchi masala or dalcha.