There is good time for egg biryani and if you are an egg,aloo lover this one is a definite hit. In this aloo anda biryani recipe you get a double dhamaka of eggs – boiled and in an aloo I think it is much simpler and quicker than preparing any egg biryani or even a mixed aloo anda biryani. Have it along with raita or a quick onion and let the party begin.this egg biryani is very easy and very tasty.
Preparation Time : 15-20 minutes
Cooking time : 45 minutes
Serve : 6
INGREDIENTS FOR EGG BIRYANI:
CHICKEN ROASTED BIRYANI | CHICKEN BIRYANI try this recipe
- Eggs 6
- Potatoes (aloo) 4
- Basmati rice or any rice
- Ghee 3tbsp (optional)
- Green cardamoms 4
- Cinnamon 2
- Cloves 4
- Bay leaves 3
- Onions, finely chopped 2 big
- Tomatoes finely chopped 2 medium
- Ginger-garlic paste 2tbsp
- Red chilli powder 1tbsp
- Turmeric powder 1/2tbsp
- Green chilies slitly sliced 4
- Salt as per taste
- Yogurt(curd)(dahi) 1 cup
- mint leaves
- coriander leaves
- 1 lemon juice
- Garam masala powder 1tbsp
- Coriander powder 1tbsp
- Biryani masala 1tbsp
PREPARATION OF ANDA ALOO BIRYANI (EGG BIRYANI):
MUTTON BIRYANI RECIPE | MUSLIM SYTLE check this biryani also
Preparation of anda aloo mixture:
1.first take aloo and wash them and cut into two parts.
2.take a pressure cooker add aloo into it. and add water as required add 1tbsp salt.
3. turn on the gas and place the cooker on it. and wait for 4 whistles.
4. after 4 whistles aloo was boiled,keep it a side.
5. and then take eggs place it in pressure cooker add water as required and wait for 4 whistles.
6. after 4 whistles eggs are boiled, slightly slice the eggs.keep it aside.
7. take the bowl and add boiled aloo (potato) chopped. and add hardly boiled eggs.
8. then add 1 tbsp mirchi powder,1/2 tbsp turmeric powder.
11. then add 1 cup curd(yougrt)(dahi),mix well.
12.place the pan on gas and add 2tbsp oil, and add mixed mixture.
13. cook for 15-20 minutes.
14. After 15 minutes aloo mixture is ready,keep aside.
Preparation of biryani:
1.Place a pan and add 4 tbsp oil and add 2tbsp ghee (optional),Add green cardamoms, cinnamon, cloves and bay leaves, star anise, dry cardamoms fry for 2 minutes.
2. Add chopped onions and fry till golden color.
3. Add 2tbsp ginger-garlic paste and fry for 1 minute.
4. Add chopped tomatoes fry till tomatoes become soft.
5. Add mint leaves, coriander leaves.
6. Add 1tbsp curd ,and add 1 tbsp coconut paste fry for 1 minute.
7. And add 6 cups of water for 3 cups of rice.
8. Now add salt as per taste.
9. And wait for water boiled. after water boiled add 20 minutes soaked basmati rice or normal rice.
10.Mix well and add lemon juice, birani masala 1tbsp.
11. After 5 minutes add cooked aloo anda mixture and mix well.
12.Then plate cover with any hard cloth, then cover the pan.
13. cook for 15 minutes.
14. after 15 minutes our tasty aloo anda biryani (egg biryani) is ready to serve. Transfer into a serving bowl, garnish with mint leaves and serve hot with your liked raita or bhaji or mirchi masala.
3,180 total views, 5 views today