Boondi Ki Laddu Recipe Tasty & Sweet Ladoo Hindi
This Boondi Laddu: A really well-known Indian dessert, Boondi ki Ladoo and are often made throughout competition occasions like Diwali or at Indian weddings and pujas.
Boondi is made of small, round shaped droplets, These ladoos are a mix of small boondis and are relished equally by kids and adults.These give rise to round shaped droplets, called as boondi (derived from the word ‘boond’ in hindi which means water droplets).
Ingredients in Boondi Ke Ladoo raisins: A sweet treat made with gram flour (besan) batter along with with cashews, and the light flavor of cardamom.
ingredients Of Boondi Ladoo (Ladoo)
- 1 cup Gram flour
- 1 cup Sugar or as required
- Water as required
- Oil for deep fry
- Dry fruits as you want
- Boondi strainer or fryer of medium sized holes
Preparation of Boondi Ladoo (Laddu)
- Prepare a thin batter with gram flour and water or milk. Heat oil in a pan.
- Fill the fryer or strainer with the batter up to the half.
- This process should be finished very quickly.
- Fry them to golden coloration, drain and take away. Deplete all of the batter.
- Put together sugar syrup of 1 and a half thread consistency by boiling sugar and water.
- Combine the boondi in sugar syrup, dry fruits and cardamom.
- Put together spherical balls with moist arms.
you can try your own ladoo’s at your home.
Please provide some feed back on this recipes. We will try to upload new recipes .
10,215 total views, 7 views today