Aloo cutlet is a quick party kind of dish which is completely vegetarian and a simple snack for the evenings or breakfast recipe and it can be made for kids as well, kids love this recipe.
There are many ways to made potato kabab or potato cutlets here I am sharing one of the simplest and easy and quick ways to make the aloo cutlet by using simple ingredients.
BREAD PAKORA RECIPE|HOW TO MAKE PAKODA also try this recipe.
INGREDIENTS OF ALOO KABAB:
- take the fresh potato or aloo and wash them and boil the potatoes.
- after 3 whistles take out the boiled potatoes in the bowl and mash them like a paste.
- Now add red chilli powder 1 spoon or as per taste.
- ½ spoon turmeric powder.
- 1tbsp salt or as per taste.
- Add 1tbsp coriander powder.
- Then ½ tbsp. garam masala.
- Now add coriander leaves.
- 2 or 3 green chilies finely chopped.
- Then add 2 spoons of rice flour.
- 1 spoon gram flour or basan.
- After adding all ingredients now mix well.
BOONDI LADOO RECIPE | TASTY SWEET LADOO try this sweet .
- Now take the small portions in the paste and do the round shape or square shape as like shapes.
- Place the pan on gas and add the oil for deep fry.
- Add the aloo cutlets in heated oil.
- After 1 minute flip to other side it turns it golden color our aloo cutlets are ready to serve with green chutney or souce.
Potatoes are good for health. aloo cutlet which is quite filling and can be taken for breakfast as well along with a dip which is accompanied by a party to give the best taste.
3,441 total views, 20 views today